my 10 top egg recipes for world egg day
In case you didn’t know, Friday is World Egg Day and I couldn’t be happier to celebrate it here on Drizzle & Dip because I simply love eggs.
Whats not to love about them. They are a key ingredient in baking, a prominent component in ice cream- making, and just generally a high quality protein and vitamin pill.
The best part about the egg is their 100% natural packaging.
So here are 10 of my favourite & popular recipes to encourage you to eat more eggs:
1. 30 second poached egg on avo and toast
2. Easy Home-made mayonnaise
3. Feta and zucchini fritters
4. Red velvet cake ice cream
5. Clementine upside down cakes
6. Salted caramel and chocolate tart
7. Easy granadilla curd
8. Asparagus, blue cheese and parmesan quiche
9. Lemony spinach carbanara
10. How to make aioli and ways to flavour it
And an extra recipe just for luck. This is the best fish pie ever, and includes 2 eggs. I find these essential to the dish:
Jamie Olivers fantastic fish pie
* this blog post was sponsored by the South African Poultry Association