feta and zucchini fritters
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- 4 courgette / zucchini grated and then squeezed (about 1 full cup)
- 50gms of Mediterranean Delicacies Feta
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- thyme, mint, parsley (about 2 teaspoons of each chopped)
- 1 clove of garlic crushed
- 2 Tbs of flour
- 4 small spring onions finely chopped
- 1/2 cup of crumbs (I like to use Panko Asian crumbs because they are crispier)
- salt and pepper
- oil for frying
- tzatziki for dipping
- lemon wedges to serve
- Grate the zucchini and then place in a tea towel and ring out all the liquid, you want these to be as dry as possible.
- Put in a bowl and add the flour and coat the zucchini.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix to combine.
- Heat the oil in a non stick frying pan and fry dollops of the mixture, turning when golden brown on the one side.
- Drain on paper towel and serve with fresh lemon wedges and Tzatziki.
- Serving Size: Serves 2 as a starter or 4 as a snack