a delectable cocktail with strawberries and coconut water
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup (250ml) of fresh coconut water
- 1 cup (250 ml) strawberries hulled and sliced
- 3 T of sugar syrup or agave nectar
- 1 shot (as much as you like) of white rum *optional
- To make the sugar syrup you need to boil sugar and water together in a ratio of 1:3 sugar to water, and boil in until it thickens to a runny syrup consistency. Store in a jar for all future cocktail making. It pretty much lasts forever.
- Cut open the coconut, or if you are lucky enough to live in a country that sells fresh coconut water in a bottle, measure one cup. Add the strawberries, sugar syrup and rum and blend with a blender.
- Serve with loads of ice.
- Serving Size: 2 cocktails