This is a crowd pleasing frozen dessert that is very easy to make. It can be whipped up effortlessly using only 4 ingredients. Its light and fluffy but very decadent. Try to use a good quality dense chocolate brownie and a brownie with nuts is also very nice.
Its essentially whipped cream folded through chocolate ganache. As an alternative you could make a biscuit crumb base and use fruit to decorate/ serve with this.Print
white chocolate and brownie frozen torte
- 300gms white chocolate
- 600ml cream
- 250gms good quality chocolate brownies
- Line a 20cm springform cake tin with dampened grease proof paper (bottom and sides).
- Break the brownies up into small pieces and press into the base of the tin.
- Heat 150ml of the cream and chocolate in a double boiler until the chocolate has melted and then set aside to cool.
- Whisk the remaining cream until it is stiff and then briefly whisk the cooled chocolate cream mixture (ganache).
- Add the two together and briefly beat until well combined.
- Pour the cream mixture into the cake tin, cover with cling film and freeze until ready to serve. Decorate with a dusting of cocoa powder or chocolate shavings.
- Serving Size: 1 cake - torte