I have combined my favourite salad with my favourite sandwich and its all kinds of awesome. The ‘Caesars mayo’ is a quick cheat but delivers the right flavours. What better way to use up cold cuts than making a fabulous sandwich? You can serve this as a closed or open sandwich on bread that has been lightly toasted. Adjust the quantities according to how many you make.
Recipe – makes 1 sandwichPrint
turkey caesars club sandwich
- ‘caesars mayo’
- 3T mayonnaise
- 1/4t Worsteshire sauce
- ¼ clove garlic, crushed (optional)
- Sprinkling chopped parsley
- ½ an anchovy fillet, crushed
- salt and black pepper
- 2 slices of bread, lightly toasted
- 2 cos lettuce leaves
- 2 slices cold turkey breast
- 2 rashers bacon, fried to crispy
- 4 shavings Parmesan cheese
- Generously spread the mayo on each slice of bread.
- Top with lettuce, turkey, bacon and Parmesan shaving.
I look forward to connecting with you again in the future.